October is full of festivals and Spooky Halloween fun!
We have lots of great events planned this month!
- Register your children ages 5-12 in the Youth Center's Tennis Program between 3 and 24 October.
- Register your youth ages 5-18 for Operation XL Junior Deployment.
- Enjoy $1 bowling all day at Cactus Lanes on Columbus Day.
- Join us at the Frame Shop for our First Thursday Art Series. This month we are learning how to make Friendship Bracelets. Children are welcome.
- Visit Stripes for First Friday Steak Night, UFC Fight Night and Football Frenzy Nights.
- Compete in the Leaning Pine Golf Club Championship Tournament on 15 October.
- Middle School Children can apply for a Winter Resilience Camp in Colorado Springs. Visit the Youth Center for details.
- Join Club XL for Oktoberfest on 15 October.
- Don't miss out on Mongolian BBQ at Club XL on 27 October.
- Take a break and celebrate your accomplishments at this year's Wing Picnic on 31 October then head to the Youth Center to particpate in the Trunks and Treats event!
- Join the Losano Fitness Center for a Glow in the Dark 5K on 29 October. Wear your Halloween costume and bring your glow sticks for a neon fun time!
Learn more about all these events and MANY MORE in this month's edition of our At Your Service Newsletter.