As a sponsor, we offer your business invaluable exposure to the Laughlin AFB community of Active Duty and Reserve military members, dependents,
government employees, and civilian contractors.
WHAT IS COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP?
Commercial Sponsorship is a monetary and/or in-kind support paid to an event.
In return, Sponsors receive access to exclusive commercial potential, such as public recognition or advertising promotions associated with the event.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR CAN INCLUDE:
- Pre-event publicity and advertising
- Sponsor logo on t-shirts, poster, signage, etc.
- Booth space and/or banner at event
- Sponsor logo on public website
- Event Recognition: "Sponsored in part by..."
- Exposure to civilian communities with events open to public
- Knowing all money goes towards Airmen and families
- Monetary Support
- Prizes (gift cards, resort stays, electronics, etc.)
- Services (food and beverage, catering, business services, etc.)
No Federal Endorsement of Sponsors Intended